Thank you so much for supporting the school.
The King's School
Parents, Teachers & Friends Association (PTFA)
Exclusive Gold Card Prize Draw
- Promoted by The PTFA, Registered Charity No. 1011173. The aim is to raise funds with which the Association can help the school.
- The draw is licensed with SKDC under the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976.
- Open to all Parents, Teachers and Friends of the School, over 18 years of age.
- Individuals may purchase more than one draw number.
- Each draw will take place at the discretion of the promoter from time to time appointed by the PTFA Committee. Usually at PTFA committee meetings which all parents are welcome to attend.
- Any costs will be taken from the PTFA earnings in the draw and will not affect the prize distribution.
- Winners will be advised by post to their last known address and will be announced in School Newsletters, and the school website. Anyone wishing to have a full list of prize winners at the end of each year should contact the school.
- It is up to the individual to notify the PTFA of any address, email or telephone changes.
- The Draw year will run from 1st November each year and consist of 10 equal monthly draws and 2 large prize draws in June and December each year. The prizes are to equal up to half the amount of the monthly fund in proportion to the number of entries as shown in the attached table.
- Entry is to be by standing order only and the completed authority should be returned to the school.
- The subscription is to be £10 per annum payable in full by 1st November.
- A numbered plastic card will be issued to each member and the same number will be retained until membership lapses.
- All correspondence should be addressed to The PTFA, Exclusive Gold Prize Draw, The King’s School, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 6RP.
- Please note that should you wish to end your Gold Card membership it is your responsibility to cancel your membership.