Links to Mathematics websites
Links to Mathematics sites:
· Maths Net A level resources for all examined units. User Name and Password can be obtained from any member of staff.
· http://www.themathsfaculty.org/a-levels A new series of podcasts for A level Students.
· MathsWatch Samples Maths Watch is a collection of 140 revision clips.
· Mathematics Enhancement Project The source of schemes of work used at King's in Key Stage 3 and 4.
· OCR GCSE Maths Syllbus - http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse-mathematics-b-j567-from-2012/
· BBC Bitesize – Key Stage 3 Notes, questions and exam tips.
· BBC Bitesize – GCSE Notes, questions and exam tips.
· www.churchillmaths.co.uk A range of apps and other material.
· Math Forum Drexel University's maths site; includes Ask Dr Math.
· Mathematics How-to Library Australian site with a variety of useful tutorials.
· Ten Ticks A site with lots of help, games and activities.
· Edexcel The examination board for Mathematics AS and A-level at King's.
· The Further Mathematics Network Use this link to access resources for AS and A2 modules. Log on with these details: Username: lin-kings, Password: 123
· UK Mathematics Trust Home of the Junior, Intermediate and Senior Mathematics Challenge.
- TSM Resource site based in Oundle.
- Wolfram Mathworld Huge resource which covers all levels.
- Plus e-magazine Updated regularly with interesting maths articles.
- nRich Mathematics online magazine
- www.travelsinamathematicalworld.co.uk Listen to “Travels in a Mathematical World”, a weekly podcast from Peter Rowlett. Episodes include mathematicians talking about their work, maths history and maths news.